Public School Transformation Now! Campaign
On Oct. 27, NSBA hosted an engaging discussion with education experts on innovative policies and practices to reshape and provide a more equitable public education for each child.
The following national leaders participated in the event:
- Linda Darling-Hammond, President of the Learning Policy Institute and Charles E. Ducommun Professor of Education Emeritus at Stanford University
- Roberto Rodriguez, President and CEO of Teach Plus and former White House Deputy Assistant
- Bev Perdue, Chair and Founder of digiLEARN and former Governor of North Carolina
- Jim Geringer, Vice Chair of digiLEARN and former Governor of Wyoming
- Bob Wise, board member of digiLEARN, former Governor of West Virginia, and former President of the Alliance for Excellent Education
Read a recap of the event or watch the recording.
National education experts shared their insights on innovative practices during the pandemic and how to continue public school transformation in a post-COVID world following the event using #EdTransformation.